Monday, February 19, 2007

Leaving on short notice

Hello again everyone

First I'd like to thank everyone for cheking and commenting on my first post.It is nice to see such a good community especially when you barely know anyone in it.

I apologies for taking a long time to post again, but my PC wasn't working properly for the past two weeks thanks to my friggin' younger brother. He downloads countless numbers of crappy programs and installs them without checking if they were at least virus-free. And when the sh*t hits the fan, all he gotta do is take the dsl line( Which I paid for) and connects it to his private laptop while i get the shaft. I wish there is a law that allow same-sex siblings to beat each other senseless, Anger management groups would cease to exist ( Notice i said same sex coz' the world doesn not need any more wife beaters). Fortunatly for him, I am in such a good mood lately, otherwise he would've been in trouble.He's also fortunate because his cat ran away, i had the perfect plan to take it's life...Let me correct that; I had the perfect plans to take it's 9 lives, each one with a different method. Am i really that evil? Do i hate pets? Not exactly.I just hate pets that aren't mine...And i don't own any.

Moving on, Coolfreak's Birthday was on last Wendensday (yeah it's on Valentine's day) so happy birthday dude. Unlike me, his birthday is not a national holiday ;)

I will not post for another two weeks. Because i will be flying to Malaysia tommorow for a good 9 day break. Good thing is, the friend i'm going with had set everything up; hotels,tickets,tours ,even our time schedule for the whole trip.. All i had to do is pay my share of the expenses. We will be staying in the beutiful island of Langkawi for the first 4 days, and the rest will be in the capital Kuala lumpur.I'm so excited about this trip, especially becuase i'm skipping 3 working days ( as if it made a difference)

Maybe i will post more details about the trip if i could find a cyber cafe or something in Malaysia. Until then , have fun and enjoy "Hala February" with all the freaks that are cruising on thier cars 24/7 like mindless lifless zombie drones

1 comment:

Naser said...

It wasn't my birthday.
I just started being "around" since that day.