Friday, April 20, 2007

I hate my feet

I really do, not because they look like the feet of an old fart, but because i have bad joints.. every now and then it starts acting up and all of a sudden i can't even walk!

reason is, i have a high concentration of uric acid in my blood ( amlaa7). what it does is crystalizing between the joints and grinding on itself .That what causes the pain.

It didn't use to be bad, it happened every 2-3 months.. but it happened to me twice within 2 weeks period! i spend a whole week taking medication only to have it get bad AGAIN the week after. First time they gave me some pain killers and antibiotics at the hospital,which was fine and dandy. Second time though, they gave the same type of pain killer. only this time i have to take it... rectally.

It was as if the doctor said "Well, your body didn't like our medicine last time huh? well take it again and this time SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS".

That's not even the ironic part, the irony is the reason behind this problem is my diet.. i try to lose weight in order to prevent getting any long term diseases, and in the process of working on preventing it, i got long term diseases. Doctor told me i have to drink even more water... Nowdays i drink 4 LARGE bottle of water daily, thats 6 liters of water,which is also a gallon and a half.. i feel like a friggin camel..Not only that,he also told me to lose weight but i have to drop the diet. I'm not even sure if i can do that.. the only diet that i felt comfortable with yet effective to keep dropping weight became my #1 enemy all of a sudden.

What's even worse, all the assholes are starting to spew their shit at me again. things like:

1)" I told you this type of diet was a bad idea!"
well you weren't so disappointed when you asked me every 5 minutes about it and how it worked and if you could have a copy of it.

2)" You should seek professional help from a dietitian, i happen to know one"
I know one too,buttmunch.He's the same dietitian that you know, the person who come to el-Diwaniyyah every other day. and is the same dietitian whom you failed numerous times when you tried to lose a merely 10 kilos. but the whole reason i used this diet is because i cannot commit to a bunch of schedules of doctor visits.

3)"Try eating more vegetables and salad and don't eat any carbs or fat. its a classic diet"
Oh yeah, the ancient Low Calorie Count Diet. The one that started it all. the one that proved to be the worst and the biggest failure of diets. the one that i tried to work with for over 10 years.That one...no thanks i'll pass. A diet that forces you to eat chicken breasts instead of thighs- because God forbid there might be a single drop of fat in a thigh and that's what will KILL YOU- is indeed, a failed diet.

What's even funnier is, the people who criticize me and my diet the most happen to be the fattest people i know and are way out of shape they make me look like a gymnastics contestant at the Olympics. Those people that kept telling me to lose wight for a good number of years despite the fact that they had a belly shooting 1 meter out of their guts and asses shooting 1 meter behind their backs.. at least not literally, but you get the image.

Thinking about this made me insist more on going back to my diet as soon as my foot heals. Why? because i said so. I'll treat my body the way i see fit. and what if things get worse again? I will gladly take another pill up my ass rather than spend another minute listening to a bunch of Humpty Dumpty's who think they're health freaks

P.S I forgot to mention that due to my condition, i didn't go to work at all last week, and nobody knew i was missing! since my foot is still acting up, the next week will also look bright,shiny,full of endless hours of video gaming and sleeping all morning :)

damn that feels good
Peace.

4 comments:

Naser said...

Salamat!

Wear the white adidas wenta bisaleem :P

La sij man ma tshof shur.

Elagante said...

Looool I fell on the flour laughing from your comments not your foot, dude; take it easy. We’ll all lose our strength with in time one day. Just enjoy life and try your best to eat healthy and act healthy…

Good luck dude ;)

Salman said...

coolfreak:
I've been wearing those for awhile man, they're more like gray now? eshar ma iyeek :)

Elegant:
You are so right, life is all about living it to the max and enjoying it while we can.

Orangene said...

*HUG*